2013/11/16

another story

I'm not gonna bore you with another story about my so awesome life. No I just need your attention for a minute. As you may know, I read loads of fashionblogs (you probably do too). None of these blogs ever mentioned H&M's little sister "& Other Stories''. I feel like it's so underrated! This is a brand a bit like H&M's Cos, beautiful pieces, great fabrics and prints, well cut but less basic than Cos. So don't miss out and go visit: www.stories.com !
 
Check out my personal favorits below.
 
xoxo
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous picks. These shoes are just lovely! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...